In the Books Section:
- Did you enjoy the book, if not, why not?
- What did you think about the way the book dealt with gender? Do you think it is odd the way that our language deals with gender? Do you think that eventually English will reduce its dependence on gender pronouns?
- What are you feelings on the ancillaries and how they are created? Do you think it is better or worse than murder?
- What are your opinions on Anaander Mianaai? Do you think there is really a good and bad one? Must both be destroyed for peace?
- Why do you think that One Esk developed such a close relationship with Lt. Awn?
- Why Seivarden does put up with Breq’s treatment of her? Is it truly because she felt alone or has an inflated sense of importance?
- What part do you think that One Esk or Justice of Toren's love of songs has to do with its separation of identity?
- What do you think of the LGBTQ theme’s in the book?
- Are the ships really slaves? And, if so why do put up with the enslavement?
- Do you think that the Radch Empire is evil or does it benefit the countries it colonizes?
- Why do you think that Breq/One Esk saves Seivarden?