In the Books Section:
- Did you like the book? Why or why not?
- Did you think the author’s depiction of people’s reaction to the epidemic was realistic?
- What do you think was achieved by portraying the infected as animals?
- What was the point the blindfolded statues?
- Did the woman go blind at the end?
- What did you think of the “dog of tears”?
- Did people actually go blind or did was it something else?
- What did you think of the way the “blindness” in the book was portrayed, as it was “too much light” instead of “total darkness”?
- What would we have done if we were in the same situation?