In the Books Section:
The Children of Kings
Discussed January 2015
By Marion Zimmer Bradley and Deborah J. Ross
Buy from Amazon.com
- Have you read any of the other Darkover books?
- This was started as MZB's health had stared to fail and she wanted to continue / finish established story lines. Did that happen for you? If so, what tie ins do you see to other novels?
- If you have not read the books did the novel stand on it own for you?
- There were several story threads here, did that work?
- Adventures of Gareth in the Dry towns,
- Romance with Rahelle
- Dannilo and Linnea story (what was it saying?)
- Return of Ktyestelli (did that work for you or was it too much?)
- There are at least 2 LGBT themes in the story. Did they seem real? How did they differ?
- What was the author saying about gender roles?
- What did the Cheri represent in terms of gender roles?