In the Books Section:
- Did you like the book? Why or why not? Based on this book, would you want to read more Tanya Huff?
- What kind of fantasy was this (high fantasy, epic fantasy, urban fantasy, etc.)? How does it compare to other fantasies of this type?
- Was the fantasy world well defined? Was it defined sufficiently for the purposes of the book?
- Did the system of magic employed in the book work for you? Were the rules of magic applied consistently?
- Were the characters interesting and well-defined?
- Did the gay content enhance the story? Was it handled well?
- Did Darvish's alcoholism enhance the story? Was it handled well?
- Did the ending work?