In the Books Section:
- The author quotes Turring regularly, is Cohen Turing and references Ada Lovelace? Who were they?
- How does the author describe the shunt Cohen is using before his suicide?
- How would label Cohen and Li sexuality? Leweilan seduction why is it a problem?
- The virus effecting the AI’s is this an HIV parable?
- What are the differences and roles of the trans humans and post humans. Who are they?
- If Li is not human then what is she?
- What is a constuct?
- What makes Cohen different from the other AI emergents.
- Router Decomposer what is his relationship with Li and Cohen? Partner, sibling, child?
- Perception of time AI verses human
- Jewish themes ghetto, minority, Kabalistic mysticism, a very Jewish book
- What are the differences between Catherine and Kaitlynn? Why?
- What are the differences between the Cohen ghosts, why?
- How is Cohen different from the AELF members?
- Memory palace what is it and why is it important?
- Author has an AI say we are memory. Li has lost her memory.
- Why can some AI kill and others go insane?
- Themes AI, cloning, entanglement, Big data: the latest science buzz does the detail help the book?
- Difference between the UN and Syndicates? Humans enhanced echnically verses humans enhanced biologically. Who is winning? How has the drift war changes both?
- Drift, why control it?
- Why are the colonies supposed to fail, is this realistic?
- The social structure is hierarchical with little social mobility with one exception?
- Was the ending satisfying?
- Which character would you be?