In the Books Section:
- Where and when is Renna from?
- What was Lysos goal for creating Stratos? Was she a separatist?
- How were the humans modified?
- How was the society changed?
- How is technology managed?
- What does Renna think about Lysos?
- What is Renna supposed to accomplish? The ice ships? How does Renna justify it?
- How would you characterize the Renna – Maia relationship?
- How is it different to her relationship with Brod?
- What does Brod’s story say Stratos?
- What was Odo’s relationship with Renna?
- Stratos is under stress, what are the signs and why?
- What are the Perkinites and how are they different from the Orthodox?
- What is the problem the Perkinites have in Long Valley and what do the ruins represent?
- What is the agenda for the Rads?
- What does Maia mean when she mentions the clone boom and bust cycle?
- What is the role of the Game of Life in the story?
- In what ways does the plan of Lysos reinforce the plan biologically and socially?
- What kind of parents were the Lamia? What was bad and what was good?
- How do mothers feel about var children? The Brill, Lamia, the Starkland? Why?
- Who were the Kings and the Guardians? What was the real story?
- What will Maia choose to do in the end? Zeppelin pilot, clone line, Bron?
- Did Renna sacrific himself and why?
- Does the authors, as a man realistically represent gender issues? Same gender relationships, female competition?
- Was Stratos a just society?
- Was it a growing society?
- What was the theme of the book?
- Renna offworlder representative from the Phylum
- Maia var twin
- Leie var twin
- Brod young seaman friend of the twins
- Naroin clone from policewoman clan
- Kiel var radical
- Thalla var radical
- Cy computer on Renna’s ship
- Lysos scientist biologist / sociologist lead the founding of Stratos