In the Books Section:
- Did you like the book? Why or why not?
- Were the characters real? How well could you distinguish their personalities?
- Given the amount of story there was, was the book too long, too short, or just right?
- How did you like the description of university life? Did the book effectively remind you of your college days?
- How did the horror and supernatural elements work for you?
- The map in the back matches well with an area of western Baltimore County, except that in real life, Patapsco State Park is located where Patapsco University is supposed to be. Did this work well for you?
- Did reading this book in September or October, about the same time of year as the book, enhance your enjoyment?
- The standard gay content question. Discuss.
- Is anyone going to take advantage of the "mutilate 10 books, get one free" deal in the back?